[a/s] Re: Wow!

Ebert,

Have you any experience converting US based taillights of an Airstream to
fit an european car? I designed a conversion box with four diodes and two
variable time controlled NC relais to interrupt braking signal during
blinking interval. It works excellent. The refrigrator must be renewed for
an 220V~50Hz /12V- and gas powered electrolux version. I am searching for an
useable model to fit in the kitchen with a proper connection to the original
gas exhaust. The US gas bottles may not be used in Europe and must be
repaced.

So far so good,

Regards

Ruud