[a/s] Resend: Welcome on board!

Hi Hunter,

Best regards from an european '67 Airstream Caravel owner. I'm living in the
Netherlands and recently imported this Caravel from Canada. Due to the
european regulations of trailer towing, lots of modifications must be made
to receive a road approval. Required modifications are wiring, lights,
reflectors, braking, electrical and gas system. Hope to get an approval
soon!

The car I use to tow this Airstream is a '75 Rover P6-V8 (A few of these
cars are still driving in the US). We (me and my wife) planned to travel
with this combination to Scandinavia coming September, starting with a 2.5
day ferry from Travemunde (Germany) to Helsinki (Finland) and drive all the
way by Lapland to the north cape.

Ruud Buwalda
Winkeldijk 19A-80
3645AR Vinkeveen