[a/s] Covering the Home Front

Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of buying an a/s over the next couple of months and
traveling pretty much full time - and this mail group has been very
helpful for the short time I have been on.  Yet I still have a hundred
other questions.  My big question and concern at this time is - when I
make the big move & maybe rent out my house, how have you taken care of
business while on the road.  Like I will still have bills to pay and
such.  How have you handled this?  Are there publications that outline
ways of doing this?
I do have a laptop & cell phone to stay in touch while gone & I'm in the
process of 'lightening my load'... but no way of receiving mail and
paying bills and such.
Any help along these lines would be much appreciated.

Don White