Re: [a/s] Plumbing help!

LOL.. For those of you who are new to the list.  I was camping at Top of
Georgia.  It was a fun weekend spent with Conrad and Tricia and Donald and
Harriet.

I parked and Conrad very sweetly offered to hook up my water.  When he did
and Tricia turned it on..........all of a sudden black liquid was pouring out
of the furnace vent on to the ground.  Tricia turned the water off and I ran
into the trailer to see what it was.  It was the charcoal filter.  The entire
shelf under the sink had an inch of the black water sitting on it, being held
by a little wooden lip. We grabbed towels and started sopping up the water.
It horrible.

The good news is, very little actually got on the rug.

I had the trailer professionally winterized the previous fall.  It was fine
eventually.  I was able to get that split filter off.  I never replaced it.
That same weekend a guy was camped there who had a diesel pickup, a Beaver
Bed and a 25 foot 1996 Excella Classic.

I sold the other trailer and now have a diesel pick up, a Beaver Bed and a 25
foot 1996 Excella Classic. (c:  Not his.  I had to go out and find my own.

Hunter