Re: [a/s] new to the airstream world

Hi Al!

I was in LaPorte last fall....good friends of mine live there.  He owns Chem
Coast.
Sam Ford.... he is the head honcho at Texas Border Collie Rescue.  Great
area, we had lunch at a lovely Mexican restaurant on te water over looking
the big bridge.

This brings up something a lot of people may not realize.  It's best never to
leave your black tank sewer open.... when you are parked at a sewer site.
Let the tank fill up...it should be at least 3/4 full before you dump it.
The grey tank can be left open, but the last day or two close it because you
want it to fill up somewhat before you dump that black tank.  Then, dump the
black tank, close the black tank valve and then dump the grey tank.  The grey
water will clean the sewer hose.

   <>

I wonlt run my a/c on 15 or 20 amps either.  Can ruin the compressor.

  << Jeanene is making new curtains and couch cover, and she said thanks
 youall for all the plugs for target, shes a cashier supervisor at
 target.>>

Tell her we want her employee discount.... I assume she wouldn't mind sending
out a couple hundred tables (c:

 <  I,m a mailcarrier untill I retire in three more years so please use a
 stamp once-in-a-while.>

LOL.... Stamp?

  << Anyway I just gave $1000.00 cash for this Airstream, did I go wrong??>>

I doubt it.  Sounds like you stole it.  My trailer is a 25' also...I think
it;s the perfect size.  Small enough to get places and large enough to be
comfy in.

<Hunter thanks for having a site like this because I have been learning a
 bunch. >>

<blush>  My pleasure... I didn't start it, but inherited it by somehow (c:
Glad you are enjoying it.

Hunter