[a/s] Truck Cap vs Roll Top Cover

Interesting, I needed just a 6" drop for my truck to hook up.  I think a five
inch would have even been better.  Are you sure 8" is right?

  <<...detailed all the chrome, the ss grill>>

<< Did you put in one of those stainless steel billet-type grills? Mine's
 plastic!>>

Yes.... see photo.  Took me five minutes to install it.... goes over the
plastic and you can't see the old grill through it.  I have been admiring
them for a while, and saw one at the Tampa RV show and ordered one from the
vendor there. Rowells in NC..best price I could find. I think it's the only
grill insert that requires no cutting.

<< If I go with the truck cap, I'll get one of those Beaver Bed systems, too.
 Those look very handy. I think I might get one with a toolbox built in.>

It's a necessity as far as I'm concerned. DARE asked what the Beaver Bed
is... it's a giant drawer on runners in the bed of the pick up.  Instead of
climbing in under the cap to reach stuff you just pull the stuff out to you.

http://www.beaverbed.com

Hunter

JPEG image