[a/s] Plumbing Question?

Hi,
Well I took the plunge and hooked up the water to our newly purchased (Jan
00) 71 Tradewind.  Since it was Jan and well below zero around here when we
bought it,  I was unable to check the water system.  With fingers crossed I
hooked it up yesterday and turned on the water.. Not TOO bad,  the Watt,
50lb water regulator was leaking out one of the 3/4" plugs on the side (had
been before I guess as it had "gunk" around it and the threads were stripped
when I removed the plugt o try to fix it)  and the pressure relief valve
leaked also. Both of these were located under the road side bedroom closet
at the water heater.

My "fix"  (temporary ??) was to remove the regulator and bypass it,  and
also to remove the relief valve and cap it.  It was all plumbed into the
original copper.  My question is, since I use a new external Watts pressure
regulator at the city water input, would I still need the original Watts in
the trailer, Is it needed to protect the pressue in the onboard system?  My
water pump has been replaced with a new one piece shureflo pump.  Same
question about the plumbed in relief valve,   I'd have to look again , but I
think both of these were in the "HOT" line. (not 100% sure of that without
going back out and looking).
Question? Do I need to worry about replacing these?  I think I may be able
to get a screw in replacement for the relief valve) If it's for the hot
water system, isn't the one on the hot water tank enough?
All in all I am not too unhappy with the results, could have been a lot
worse.  The kitchen sink faucet is leaking some around the O-rings, but that
is no problem. The toilet/shower all work fine.  Oh, The fresh water holding
tank indicator lights on the control panel indicate 1/2 full when actuall
full, it doesn't appear to have any lights for 3/4 or full???

Well, I've rambled on long enough, any insight to my questions will be
appreciated..
Thanks
Tim & Cindy
1971  25' Tradewind