Re: [a/s] Cable or Antenna???

On my 1978 Argosy motorhome the external coax connection for cable TV is at the
front of the vehicle, on the passenger side just above the front bumper.  It is
not very big or conspicuous (just a standard threaded coax fitting with a screw
cap on it) and I suppose it could be located anywhere.  The cable TV connections
in campgrounds are mostly on or near the electrical hookup pedestal which will
normally be at the left rear corner of the vehicle when you are parked.  So I've
no idea why on mine the external cable TV connector is at the diagonally
opposite corner of the vehicle.  I don't use it much (not a TV fan) but do carry
a sufficient length of coax cable just in case.

John

Susi and John Burchard
Tepe Gawra Salukis
saluqi@ix.netcom.com