Re: [a/s] Sarasota Day 2

Hunter,
    As usual it's good to hear your journal when you are on an
adventure, you write well and us'ns who can't get away enjoy it all
vicariously.
    Question:  Why do you HAVE to have your gas turned on?  What if you
were using electricity for everything and didn't want to cook?  #2:
Again, I reiterate; what's wrong with shut off?  I must have missed some
postings on campground rules and propane use.
    By the way, the new "Highways" from Good Sam came today with an
article with photos on a Kitty Condo.  I thought of you and some other
friends with cats.  Check it out if you can borrow a copy off someone
who is getting their mail.
    The snow melted in Rhode Island and it is 60 degrees or more out
today.  Funny, just makes me want to be on the road even more.
Keep us posted, Thanks,
Tom Walden