[a/s] Dear All ..

Hi

Just a quick first line to say hello, my name's Anni, I live in London,
England and I suffer badly from airstream-envy.

Unfortunately I can only look at the moment - I don't have the room or the
lifestyle to do an Airstream justice - but I will be visiting Arizona
(Phoenix/Globe/Eager/Greer) and New Mexico (Gila/Silver City) in March and
would really appreciate any information on Airstream events in the area, or
- better still - if anyone knows where I can go to hire an Airstream for a
couple of days, or even rent one to stay in for a couple of nights - maybe
in a national park campground ..?

Any information gratefully received - and all favours returned.
Love Anni