Re: [a/s] door burn-through

Sounds like I might have missed something important, obviously safety
related.

My Trailer door opens with the opening toward the front, and if the door were
to swing open it would in fact swing right into the back of the refrigerator.
Is this also where the furnace is? What specific risks does this encourage? I
also have the heater turned off when the door is open for extended periods,
but someone could easily open and close the door while the heater is turned
on.

What did I miss? Mine is a 1997 Excella Classic.