Re: [a/s] door burn-through

All these years of lamenting Airstream's inability ( more like refusal) to
change over the suicide door configuration by simply putting the hinges in the
right side and this is the first anyone has mentioned the heater vents, in-line
with the fully opened door. So obvious too.  I know I'll be making a point of
looking over doors of other rigs I see for hints of scorching from now on.  As
soon as I run out and see if my own has them, of course.

--
BASSMAN

Airstream Links & More
http://www.airstreamboomers.com/