Re: [a/s] Furnaces

Only 22,000 BTU in a Safari? I would have sworn mine was larger but then I
have never used it it in temps below the upper teens. Keeps me mighty toasty.
For replacement, the first factor I would consider is current draw. Nothing
worse than running out of power on a long, chilly night. For that matter,
this might be a good time to look elsewhere than Suburban. I have heard there
are other brands that are more reliable. I would love to get away from that
Suburban circuit board that always seems to fail at the worst possible
moment. It will be interesting to hear what some others think.

Jerry S.