Re: [a/s] Furnaces

Question arising, does the cat heater have its own propane bottle, or is it
connected somehow to the main propane supply (and if the latter, how?)?

Any recommendations for cat heaters as backup/supplement to my Suburban furnace,
assuming I can get the latter working again?

Biggest drawback of the Suburban in my experience is the drain it puts on the
coach battery when boondocking.  In colder temperatures the battery is likely to
be flat before morning, unless you get up in the night and run the genny for a
while.

John

Susi and John Burchard
Tepe Gawra Salukis