Re: [a/s] Towing capacity

sounds good.  Try Jim Weston at airmark tools.  He is located in Tulsa, OK
and has a couple.  He has a beautiful Caravel that was the first he worked
on and polished and now uses it more or less as his mascot.  He will sell it
but he wants a lot for it, for I don't really think he wants to get rid of
it.  But look at it

http://www.airmarktools.net/

  You might send out word on the airstream boomer's list also.

I am glad Hunter gave that piece of information, for I knew there was
preciously a lot of discussion about the Explorer, and it is the short wheel
base apparently that creates problems.

Bill