[a/s] Rv'ing the Alaska Maritime Highway

I asked about this a few weeks ago, and didn't get any response; so let
me try again and see how this goes.

Mary Ellen and I went up through southeast Alaska last fall, and liked it
a great deal. We're even thinking of getting a summer place up there once
we retire.

What we'd like to do first, though, is maybe take the Airstream up and
spend some time in a few of the cities--notably Sitka and Ketchikan.

Problem is, of course, they're only accessible by water.

I don't have a problem with the cost and associated nonsense of taking
the ferry to either of these cities--

but does anyone on the list know of places in either city where we could
park the trailer, and maybe find hookups?

Any and all anecdotes appreciated.

Thanks,

Warren & Mary Ellen
nf1j@juno.com