[a/s] Bambi

I hope this email is not inappropriate on this forum.  If it is, I
apologize in advance.
I am not currently a Airstream owner but would like to be.

If anyone on the list has, or knows someone who has, a used Bambi in
good condition for sale please let me know.  We are located in Indiana
and will travel 500-600 miles to pick up a Bambi in good condition at a
fair price.  As we approach retirement, we want to try the travel
trailer vacation life to see if we like it and feel that the Airstream
Bambi would be a good starter.
Thank you,
Peter E Kaiser
pkaiser@seidata.com