Re: [a/s] Beaver Bed

Just for you Verna... I went and measured... it's 5 inches. (c:

As for doing it yourself..... hmmm..... I only know of two of these, mine and
the one I orignially saw.  I wouldn;t attempt it with another person.  The
thing is heavy.  You have to drill holes in your truck..... I would imagine
whoever you buy it from would do it for free.... as part of the service.

You will love this thing.... it's the greatest invention...since the
automatic satellite finder :D

Hunter