Re: [a/s] New members

HI, Chris and Esther....

Welcome to the list....  sounds like you have a great trip planned... I am a
fulltimer and just finished a portion of the one you are thinking about....
I started from Scottsdale, AZ, then over to Las Vegas and took I-15 up to
Salt Lake City and then to the Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier...  Not sure
when you are planning on leaving, but remember that Yellowstone and Glacier
are almost impossible to get thru this time of the year because of the snow...

I did my trip last summer and am spending most of the winter in St. George
UT...  the weather here during the winter is almost perfect....  warm enough
to play golf during the day..and skiiing is only 60 miles away and Vegas is
about an hour and half away.  And the Rio Virgin RV park is unbelievable and
only $235 a month including use of all the facilities and extended cable.

There are 5 National Parks is the southern half of Utah..and they are all
open during the winter except for Bryce Canyon which is closed some of the
time...  If you come by this way, let me know and will be glad to help in any
way I can...

Good luck and welcome again...
Phil
St. George