Subject: Re: [VACList] LP Gauge

Thanks (Charlie, Scott & GQ) for your wonderful common sense regarding the
auto switcher method.  My only insecurity is that no matter how many times I
tell her, my wife still sometimes only turns on one ever-changing tank when
we camp (we turn off both tanks while driving) and so instead of knowing for
sure that I have one completely full and one not at all times, I usually
have 2 tanks that are less than full.  When we go on long trips (1 week
plus) to no man's land my insecurity grinds at me.  I found a gauge at
Camping World that I'll try, and to rationalize this frivolous purchase
(something I do regularly with my silver beauty) it also detects leaks in
the LP system.  Thanks again,

Yosef
'67 20' Globetrotter
yos@L3i.com