RE: [VACList]Travel magazine article

Perhaps others have seen this recent article from Travel Magazine, July
14th, that states how popular renovating vintage Airstreams has become.
A friend just sent it to me and I have a copy in my computer if someone
wants to print it and read it.

It's not long and it validates all the work we are putting into these
babies!!! It talks about how attendance at rallies has grown, specific
folks who have renovated models and how the smaller trailers of the 50s
and 60s are especially sought after.

I don't feel quite as crazy now!! I'm sending a copy to my friends who
really think we are nuts.

We just took our unit to the shop today and 2 of the technicians thought
we were crazy but the owner admired our ambition....he is more familiar
with the Airstream quality. It's an acquired taste!!!

Just email me offlist for a copy.

Lexxy or Lynn
[Alexis Lynn] in Augusta Ga.
owns a 22' '67 Safari lawn ornament that
we hope becomes a usable unit before we die!!!