[VACList] Re: air conditioning help

You may be able to replace the fan motor.  I would try
Grainger supply, or your local HVAC supplier.  You
probably won't get an exact replacement.  But, look
for something with the same output and shaft diameter.
 Hopefully you can match the case diameter, but you
could always make some modifications.  Buy the new one
with the matched capacitor--don't try to use the old
capacitor.

On a related note, has anyone had their Sea Breeze
unit open?  Is it possible to lubricate the bearings
of the fan motor?  I would guess not, but who knows?
I would hate to bother with removing the shroud just
to find out.

Jon in SC
68 Overlander
Original working AC!