Re: [VACList] Re: Joann's frame work

John: After the wire brush started spitting at me, I decide to also add a face
shield but what a goofy gadget! Trying to keep it hooked on to my head and not
go all wobbley....who engineers these things? I say flunk his hiney. Anyway,
Sheet Metal Man has just about got the steps rebuilt and is finishing up the
frame since the original one was welded on crookedly and was pretty rusted.
I'm busy replacing all the trim screws with Stainless steel ones to which I
apply Vulkum(sp?) prior to insertion. Then I'm giving myself an R & R break to
go fish in Idaho & Montana for 2 wks. I almost hate to leave now that we've got
some momentum going. I also stripped off the last wall hung cabinet and all the
"partition" holders - one of which must have been removed for some repairs to
the potty and was reinstalled using SS rivets, dang their eyes - had to get a
special drill bit to drill them out.  I discovered that a little tiny cold chisel
is a real handy thing to have around. Hang in there and thanks for the kind words.
Jo Ann

You must have a gentler touch, though.  I went through
a wire cup brush on my bumper and rear frame alone.
After a hard day's work, I would show off the
improvements to my play suit.  I called it the
porcupine suit.  Now you know why I urged you to wear
goggles!