Re: [VACList] shower pan/holding tank combo

What is a frame stiffening kit? and how does it differ from welding new steel
members onto the frame?? Where does one get these kits? I think I would like one
for my own personal frame at this point - now that the floor is nearly 100% gone
(there's a 6" fringe of plywood still under the wall skin), I have to make giant
steps over each part of the frame as I move about inside the trailer doing work,
esp grinding and cleaning/painting frame. My personal frame is just about shot but
I have high hopes that the single malt will have efficacious effects.
 Jo Ann