[VACList] re: White Roof

John this roof stuff is all over my head, <g>.
But I'm trying. Might you further explain what the near-room temperature
reference is? And what exactly does the breeze do? Are you saying it helps us
or hinders us from having a "cooler" trailer(Assuming it is closed up)?
If it lowers the temp, then the trailer in motion on the road would be cooler
inside on a 103 degree day than the trailer sitting still given the same sun
exposure..Right?
If significantly so would it not make sense to place a blower upon the roof to
create breezewhen parked in the open. My layman's guess is the breeze would not
lower with much significance. Is that what your post says?

What would setting an oscillating sprinkler do for the temp. Assuming that the
water was somewhat to slightly cooler than the ambient? I have given thought to
doing this to my home in Houston on occasion, but am sure the homeowners assoc.
would go nuts. Just always wondered if it would lower attic temp and subsequent
house temps.

++HeX++