[VACList] Re:54 FC First Glance

Couldn't sleep this morning just thinking about the "new" addition to my yard!

The serial # is 3173 which makes it a very early 54 Flying Cloud. From the
internet sites I concluded that it has more in common with the 53 models then the
54. "She" has the 13 panel flat back vs the 9 panel sloped which makes it really
21 ft. vs 22ft. I discovered the furnace which is recessed into the floor! A
"Carlson" unit. Anyone know about it? I don't see any floor vents so how could it
heat? The hot water heater is electric only and located behind the kitchen drawers
next to the sink bowl with no outside vent. My bath is larger then those on the
net and juts out just enough to allow the kitchen counter to be L shaped. Small
sink with a shower attachment overhead and the cutest shaving mirror! Marine
style toilet and aluminum shower pan under all. This is such fun! But first have
to find a sissor jack to unhitch it from the Suburban! (original jack slips)

Patti