Re: [VACList] Frame rust

   I used new oil so I'm ok? there wasn't a lot of iron filings, just
rust & oil mud and now I probably could use a power washer!! But two
more days and all the old fiberglass insulation and road dust and caked
ancient mud should be history. There were enough spider egg sacks to
cause arachniphobia attack but I tuffed it out. Got to go get a cotton
coveralls - I liked that idea - shorts, tee shirt and then the "play
suit" and boots.  Are we having fun yet? You bet. I give this current
fit of activity 5 more days then I have to hang it up and get ready to
head out for a few weeks fishing - look out you trout.
Jo Ann