Re: [VACList] joann wheatley framework

Elisa:
    I know I'll self-administer a head slap when I get the answer, but
what is ROFL? I can guess but it's maybe "Rolled Over, Frickin
laughing??" or let's see..."Randy's Overalls Fit Loosely" or maybe
again...shoot, I give up. Anyway, today I learned how to use a Skil saw
aka circular saw. Tomorrow I'll learn to use it safely, I hope. and, I
bought some offset metal shears and a pop rivet tool. They also tried
to sell me an arc welder!! but I'm no sucker.
Jo Ann