[VACList] Vulkem

Howdy:

First, thanks for all the good information so far. We couldn't have gotten
this far without this list!!

We've got the trailer stripped to the floor, (it's BAD, way worse than we
thought). We've now found frame issues which will require welding ;-(.

But soon we'll need some Vulkem. I've seen several references to people
buying it a Home Depot or Lowe's.

We can't find it a either place. Where in the store do you find it? We've
looked in the caulk department and also in the roofing stuff and no joy.

Thanks,
Becky