[VACList] RV Ice Maker ?

     Has anyone installed an icemaker in their trailer? I'm toying with the
idea of installing one and was hoping someone may have already done this and
would share what they have done. I know some motorhomes have them but I've
only seen a few in SOB trailers.
     While on our recent trip to Myrtle Beach with some in-laws who were in
their Vouge III motorhome I realized the benefit of having an icemaker,
exspecially at the beach traveling with kids.
     I am thinking of putting one under the sink since access to a water
line is easily accessable, as is a 110 outlet as well as twelve volt if
AC/DC is desired, which in my case is not a requirement. So if someone has
done this please let me know what brand/model number/price or anything that
may be helpful. I'm not in any hurry to do this, I'm still recovering from
having some rental property totally trashed, I'm just in the exploring
possibilities stage. If an icemaker cost as much as a fridge then I guess
I'll keep relying on the cooler we keep in the trailer.
Thanks
Bobby
'73 Ambassador