[VAC] Re: Tow Vehicle Connector Wiring

> Bob,
>  You just disregarded your own advice by adding a connector.

I suppose your right, but I really hate clipping things on the trailer side.

> My experience is that CONNECTIONS don't cause nearly as many problems as
> CONNECTORS (plugs).

I usually just wiggle the connectors.    :-o,   Those wiring connections are a
different story.

> If the cable on the trailer isn't right up to snuff (likely on an older
> unit) it should be replaced anyway.

I was thinking purely from the standpoint of cutting into the wire out in the
open, not replacing the whole harness (or good chunk of it). This clip it where
you can see it syndrome seems to affect most persons when trailering is the duty
of the day.

--

bobb

http://64.33.167.222/