[VAC] Re: Cheyanne - Camp Hosting

Jill,
  Doesn't sound nuts to me...sounds like a good plan.  As for parks, you need
to contact the individual state park that you are interested in working and
they will send you an application for camphosting.  They ask that you make at
least a one month commitment, and 3 months is the average.  They will schedule
you the months that you can work.  So you would just pick the state you were
interested in and do a search on state parks in that state to get the
addresses.  So far we have been campoground hosts, given museum tours,
registered guests, and are scheduled in the late summer for lighthouse tours
on the Washington coast:)  It is a great way to travel around.  Takes a little
planning, but it sure beats $1,000/mo. for rental!  Good luck and also good
luck with your jewelry business:)
Cheyanne