[VAC] blast media/polishing tanks.

I won't bug anyone about this again, but if you've got
aluminum tanks that you want polished, you are going
to put yourself in a world of distress blasting them
with *any* media.

Although, I respect the idea of wanting to try it for
yourself, I hate saying "I told you so," So, if this
message is duly noted on the record, I'll keep my
mouth shut.

Toby

p.s. if you *really* want a contradiction, here's some
links, but try not to cut a hole in the tank:

http://www.grandnorthern.com/products/media/blasting.html

http://www.eastwoodco.com/
 (search for blast media)

good luck - pictures when you're done?  (c: