[VAC] Re: Anyone towing with a GM Duramax Diesel and Alison transmission?

There was a test comparison of the large gas block and the Duromax.. pulling
some 13,000 lb monster of a trailer with extra weights etc... The results
were not very enlightening.. each of the trucks pulled the trailer in all
conditions just fine... a lot of data was given like gas mileage etc... I
noted that the Duramax got 21 mpg and the gas unit got 12 or some
rediculuous low mileage without the trailer...It was some time ago, but a
search on the trailer magazines should turn up the issue...I will look for
my copy, but the boss throws a lot of my "stuff" away...

Jim