[VAC] Re: removal of black water tank shroud

Gerald,
 I've found that the guard on these 3" air cutoff tools doesn't get in
the way. In fact, I normally hold the tool with both hands, one being on
the guard for close control of the wheel.

I've used these cutoff wheels on a mandrel in a die grinder and it isn't
NEAR as handy, believe me.

Once a wheel gets worn from 3" to 2.5" or less, it goes fast, and it
doesn't do a whole lot of work while doing so. Even though you do go
through a lot of wheels, any particular job usually isn't too bad. I
always ask myself if the JOB was worth ??$$ and the answer is always
"Yes!".

                             <<Jim>>