[VAC] Re: removal of black water tank shroud

I've only the die grinder with mandrel. I can see the benefit of the
guard and sometimes the hazard of the guard preventing access. I ALWAYS
wear a full face shield when using the die grinder to be prepared to
catch chunks of broken cutoff wheel, and I try hard to keep all body
parts out of line of that wheel so I don't get hurt by flying sparks,
metal, and wheel parts. So far I've broken very few wheels. The wheels
do wear rapidly and a 3" wheel cuts a lot faster than a 2.5" wheel.

Gerald J.