[VAC] Caravans to the end of the earth

WAM,

I think you may have mistook my "gesture." I'm
not exactly packing my bags for the next boat
Europe. I realize what the point of the exercise
is - it's simply to share ideas. My original idea
several days ago was to find out if anyone had
taken their Airstream overseas recently (this I'm
still curious about) so I could learn from their
experience... MY plan was to go ALONE in a couple
years and stay for a year or two as I have
relatives in France & Germany and can obtain a
work VISA. I had no idea people were already
talking about an anniversary caravan. I'm doing
an Airstream Web site anyway (I'm a digital
graphic & Web designer). I sensed a lot of
interest that might be better supported off-list.
The fact that Toby already has a site and quickly
popped a link up thrills me - Thanks Toby! I plan
to check out his site AND continue to do my own
research to travel to Europe alone as planned.

I have an alternate view on the bottom line...

>     The bottom line is, if there is any foreign
> caravan interest, creativity
> and drive will follow and find a way to make it
> happen.

If it's a caravan we're talking about I would
think people working together as a team "make it
happen." Without a team a caravan does not exist.

My Web page and planning to go abroad happily
continue.

Jill