[VAC] junk trailers for sale

Hi Andrea (andiart@bigfoot.com),

Several years ago, a friend of ours bought a newer wrecked 34' Airstream from a junk yard for $800,
towed it home, stripped it of four awnings, the aluminum wheels, the aluminum gas bottles, hundreds
of component parts and sold it back to the junk yard a year later. He scavengered far more than $800
worth of parts off it. All the parts on his Vintage Airstream are originally from an Airstream
<grin>.

If I was in your shoes, I'd walk away from the thing you've found. Follow the advice of WAM and
others. There are plenty of Vintage Airstreams around that are ready to go with a minimum of work.

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net