[VAC] Re: Window frame/Univolt/manuals

Just the models & years that have ben provided to the VAC (Fred Coldwell
- VAC Historian) as original copies, high quality photo-copies or scans.
 Once up and people see what ones are missing we hope to collect the rest.

I imagine you've been following the battery thread closely.  For your
non-charging Uni-volt system and occasional annual use in a small
trailer (GT), one plain old lead acid deep cycle marine battery works
the best.  We get about 4 years out of each of ours averaging 6-8 trips
a year.   About 4 days of boonie-camping before it starts to dim.  It
charges off the tow-vehicle charge line while traveling, and I use a
battery charger to deep-cycle it before each trip.

RJ
'65 Caravel