[VAC] grey water tank

Hi Robert / Susan,

Adding to the thinking out loud. When we use our '67 22' Safari, I carry a 5 gallon blue tank for
the grey water and EMPTY it daily whether it needs it or not. Almost always, it needs it. There are
only two of us.

At approximately 40#s, I can carry the blue tank to a rest room. A 10 gallon blue tank (80#s) would
mean towing it to the dump station every other day (whether I want to start my truck's engine every
other day or not). A 15 gallon grey tank installed in the Airstream would need the trip every third
day (along with the truck after hooking up again).

There are several relevant issues and implications here; and there are several more I'm sure you
have considered. Take your time and try imagining what your decision will mean in ALL aspects, not
just the obvious ones.

Some of my projects result in more effort invested than benefit I get from them. None of us is
perfect and none of us can predict what will work well for anyone else. But, all of us can see our
own mistakes, and hopefully by raising questions, the same mistakes won't continue to be made.

Terry