[VAC] Hobo Rally

Hi Marc,

We attended the Hobo Rally too, but don't know of anyone who video taped the events. We did take six
35 mm pictures of the parade. Later this week, we'll have them developed and printed. We'll get
doubles and can send you the six if you'd like.

It was a great rally for us as first timers. Even though most Airstreams left on Sunday, we stayed
for the Astronomer's three seminars on Monday. That was one of the most interesting and exciting
programs we've attended at a rally.

Next week, we leave on a WBCCI Caravan. If you'd like prints, let us know your address and we'll
send them to you.

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net
'77 31' Excella 500