[VAC] Re: Rocky Mountain Rally

to all concerned - Randy and whomever is keeping track of names -
I plan to be there, God willing and the creek don't rise!!
I am looking forward to meeting some more of this group of crazy fixer uppers
of silver snails!
I won't be polished but maybe will have working frig and new caulking - don't
want to get carried away and get too pretty - all you guys with shiney
trailers need some thing to contrast with -- and mine has lots of patina - I
think I may rename her "Shabby Chic" and leave her with her character.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado
WBCCI 7113