[VAC] Curtains/Drapes Brainstorm

Hi, Everyone,
I had a brainstorm for my 76 28' rear bedroom Argosy.  The original drapes at the front and rear bedroom wrap windows have velcro placed vertically along the edges to join the drape sections together for privacy.  They tend not to stick together so well after 25 years, and the silk-type fabric itself is a bit weak from all the sunlight.  I bought a ton of vintage barkcloth fabric in colors I like and made the same size drapes.  I got stick-on velcro strips and attached the fuzzy side to the inside of my "new" drapes, then attached the loopy part to the ABS plastic just in front of the track for the original drapes.  Now the original drapes are a liner to the new drapes, and my privacy is ensured.  As an alternative, I could have attached them to the original drapes so they would all slide together on the trakcs.  I can always change all this with new fabric in the event I get bored with it.  This whole project cost about $60 (depends on fabric cost, of course) and 6 hours in time.  I also used the same fabric and made a matching slipcover for the big front couch, covering that 70's gaudy stuff.
Elisa Miro

76/77 28' rear bedroom Argosy (which is in disguise in all this the snow)