[VAC] Re: Spare tire

Wow - that's pretty simple, Tom. Photo #2 is quite enlightening. My only
reservation re: the spare tire in the back of the truck is when I have a
mattress in the truck for my mountain work trips (I sleep back there). Space
gets kind of tight, and the dogs are needed as heaters.

I guess it would be easy enough to just leave the spare out of the truck
when I'm without Airstream, propped against the tongue of the Globe Trotter
as a reminder to put it into the truck before hitting the road.

A strong contender. Thanks.

BH62GT/SC