[VAC] Solar

Hello All,
I have been watching this discussion of solar power with great interest. I
have been considering the addition of solar panels to my 68 Sovereign. I
guess the big questions are in my mind:
1. Who's the cheepest
2. Can I do this myself (I'll try most anything but this electric stuff just
confuses the H _ _ _ out of me)
3. How much do I need? I want to have lights, TV/VCR, Coffee that I don't
need fire for.
4. I have a converter and not an inverter, is this a problem? I know that the
coffee pot may not work but the stereo and TV/VCR can run.
5. Do I need to add batteries to get through the night watching "The Long
Long Trailer?"

I have cruised the websites provided the past couple of weeks by you listees
and AJA Solar wants a call, I'm sooooo confused and the kids don't care if we
park in the Walmart lot as long as they can see Rug Rats!
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425