[VAC] re.buying used 72, 29ft ambasador airstream

Hello my name is Kevin I am from Kamloops British Columbia Canada I am debating buying a 72 29ft ambasador for 1000.00$ but it has unfortuneitly been damaged on the rear lower half of the skin under the back window I realy like the style of this old thing and the rest of it is in fairly nice shape and all gadgets seem to work including ac I am fairly handy at a variety of trades and am iterested in repairing it to at least usable condition I would like to no more about how to patch this trailer for a reasonable price doing the work myself any info would be apretiated thanks. ps: sorry if spelling is bad not used to typeing.