[VAC] Re: solar solution

> Marc:  another solar resource that has lots of GADGETS! for you boys is
> the Real Goods catalog.  They are heavily into solar, in fact in general
> off-grid living,

Thanks.  This sounds a like like Lehman's in Ohio. They have a website at :
http://www.lehmans.com/.  They have a solar catalog too, if I remember
correctly, but I didn't order that specialty catalog yet. I'll have to look
for the Real Goods catalog also.

>I was composing a
> clever answer to your post about needing more gadgets but then my
> browser crashed & I lost it

I would have enjoyed that one I'm sure!!

I've been afflicted by the gadget fever for years!

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA  -  Home of the Groundhog
#15767
1963 Globe Trotter
1971 Globe Trotter
http://users.penn.com/~mweimer