[VAC] Re: solar solution

Marc:  another solar resource that has lots of GADGETS! for you boys is
the Real Goods catalog.  They are heavily into solar, in fact in general
off-grid living, plus they are very helpful and will walk you through
figuring out what you need for any application, installation, etc.
Their web site is realgoods.com and their phone number is 800-762-7325.
Not all the solar stuff they offer is listed on the web site or in their
catalog; you have to get the "specialty" catalog for that, or just talk
to one of their experts.  They tend to have basic components at more
reasonable prices than "kits" and they will help you with hooking stuff
up etc.  They also have the kits if you don't want to assemble stuff
(but then what are you doing with a vintage A/S?).  You could probably
also get a fancy reservoir to put into your water line so you won't have
to activate that pump of yours (a different one than the toilet tank,
that is!) or some even more complicated solution.  I was composing a
clever answer to your post about needing more gadgets but then my
browser crashed & I lost it.  But this outfit will have you supplied
with more toys than you can imagine!

--Sarah