[VAC] Re: Window frame

Thank you RJ & Krista for the info on the window frame. I am going to check
out Industrial Metal Supply in the valley here and see if they can help me
with that. They are a huge company that has everything. We will see if they
can come through. Also, thank you for spending the time with the thorough
website on restoration, it has been a great help to me. I don't know much
about this univox thing and if I have one in my 64 Globetrotter!?!. I don't
see anything like that in the trailer. Where are you guys located? We are in
Woodland Hills, CA. Also, I would love to help out with dimensions for Richard
Richardson but I'm not sure what exactly he needs or if he still needs it.
Thanks,
Melanie