[VAC] Re: Tekonsha Brake Controllers

I bet that's true.  The pendulum won't swing forward if the tow vehicle
isn't stopping, no matter how hard you push the brake pedal.  It's more
likely that the smaller trailer will stop faster on the tow vehicle brakes
alone. The hydraulic/ electric brake controllers seem a much more positive
system. Most of the time the electronic one works fine for me, but at least
once during a trip it gets fooled by a pothole and it locks up the brakes on
me. With a smaller trailer, I would think that it lurches more than a big
trailer would.  Yes, it works well enough. It works fine most of the time.
You just have to learn to live with it's idiosyncrasies ...like a wife
....or a husband!!

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA  -  Home of the Groundhog
#15767
1963 Globe Trotter
1971 Globe Trotter
http://users.penn.com/~mweimer